Monday 1 July 2013

July

When a new month starts on a Monday, I am irrationally optimistic.   I am a calendar nerd, my calendars all start on Monday.  So, when a new month starts on Monday my calendar is exceptionally organized and streamlined and beautiful. Its a glorious thing.  

Everyone knows proper diets start on a Monday. Or the beginning of a month. It would be ridiculous to start on any other day, right?  So, when Monday is the 1st of a month, you are basically destined to succeed.  

July Goals; (I set monthly goals to kind of remind myself to stay on track and give myself something to strive for) 

Ideal scale number; 168- I was so close to that healthy BMI, so close, I want it so badly I can taste it!   I know realistically that it is 14lbs, which is a lot (roughly 3.2lbs a week) but, I do suspect my body will respond very well to healthy eating and exercise after having a brief hiatus. 

Weeks 1-5 of C25k (well, 4.5, since July ends on a Wednesday).  I'm doing the program with an amazing group of girls, though we all live apart, the motivation is enough to light a fire under my ass).

15,000 Steps Per Day; I use Fitbit religiously.  I have no problems hitting 10,000 steps on any given day, but I need to step it up (pun intended). 

Food; Veggies, veggies, veggies!  Fresh, roasted...mmmm! I want to do a 75% veggies  plate with dinner.   Stay within calorie goals! Every day!  Reign it in on the weekends! 


Wish me luck! 168!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment