Sunday 7 July 2013

Stealing Moments

No time for exercise? Thats ok, me either!  It's totally fine, I've come to terms with it!  Feeling behind is the new feeling ahead!  There's nothing in my non existent day planner that says "exercise". I take what I can get and do what I can.  

You can find time, or you can find excuses.  Bottom line is, if you want it, you will work for it.  Do you have 30 seconds?  Bam! Rock out a plank!  That 30 seconds won't give you an incredible 6 pack or an ass of steel, but it's 30 seconds more than you were planning on doing before.  If you can steal 30 seconds four times a day, that's 2 minutes.  Have you ever held a plank for 2 minutes?  Tell me that's not a workout! 2 minutes a day for a month is an hour!  

Some days I steal moments whenever I can get them. When H is fussy and I have a whole house worth of cleaning and my laundry pile resembles Mt Everest, I take a minute or so to throw down some exercise whenever I can. 

Feeding time? 20 jumping jacks before filling the bottle

Gotta pee? Do some arm dips on the side of the bathtub (I recommend doing them after peeing unless you have time to wash the bathroom floor.... Accidents happen!).  

Wall push ups! Jumping jacks! Running in place! Sit ups!  There may not be time to do hours and hours of exercise, but stealing little moments whenever you can adds up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment