Saturday 10 August 2013

Can I Get a Hell Yeah?!?

HELL YA!


Today has been a shit day.  Just one of those days where nothing seems to go well.  H didn't nap. At all!!!!  If I fought sleep as much as he does, I'd be opening up a Fight Club in my basement.   He was in a clingy mood and wouldn't go more than 5 feet away from me.  At his usual nap time, I changed into my workout gear and waited.... And waited.... And waited...  My plan was to sneak out to the treadmill as soon as he was asleep, but it didn't happen and I ended up changing out of my running gear and back into my regular dailyyoga wear.

By 8:30 I lost absolutely any and all motivation to do anything. Mike came home from work, and promptly fell asleep on the couch (ass).  I was prepared to settle in on the couch and watch "Precious" on TV.... But I said "eff it" and laced up.  

By the time I left the house, it was 9:10.  And getting dark.  I used my same old 5k circle around the golf course.  My heart rate was up, it was very dark in some places and unsettling at times.   But, HELL YA!


Do you see this shit?! DO YOU SEE THIS????  HELL YES!!!  I feel invincible right now!  I am SO proud of myself!!!  Agh!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Recap.....
Today;

Exactly one month ago (which totally wasn't planned)




No comments:

Post a Comment