Thursday 10 October 2013

Lost! Reward Offered For Safe Return!

Last seen August 2013.  Beloved part of the family and the last thing keeping my yoga pants employed.  Runners, Handweights and Kitchen Scale are pleading for a quick and safe return.   My motivation.  If found, please, please return without hesitation.  You will be heavily rewarded.  

My motivation is gone.  It has disappeared like the last pair of skinny jeans I own that I was almost fitting into. I love those jeans and I am THIS close to being able to wear them.... But I'm just burnt out.  

It started when we went camping.  I had a blast.  We hiked up a mountain, went canoeing and ate like shit.   Since then, I've struggled to find any motivation to exercise or eat healthy.  At all.  I stopped tracking my food, stopped looking into my steps taken and pretty much gave up on most of my goals.  I've stopped being active during H's naps and have started sitting on my expanding ass watching TV.  

 That's not fair.   At all.  I've worked so hard to get where I am, and I'm not giving up now.  We are actively trying for baby #2 and I owe it to that child to be active and eat healthy during pregnancy.  I owe it to Henry to be a good example.  He will never know how to eat healthy and be active without someone modelling that for him.  He deserves his mother to be healthy and active for him.

Most importantly, I owe it to myself.  I am a better person emotionally and physically when I eat right and exercise.  It's not rocket science.  Endorphins=happiness.  I feel better, I look better, I'm happier and healthier.  I need this.  

I am setting a goal to get back on track.  Structured, healthy meals, real exercise, no excuses.  I can do this, and I will.  


No comments:

Post a Comment